All contributors are invited to submit a one-page abstract which should not exceed 500 words. The Abstracts submission is organized on-line in the process of participant’s registration.
Abstract must contain original results to allow a sound referee review. Submitted abstracts must be written in English, and prepared according to the following conditions:
1. Abstract form is an A4 page with 2,5 cm borders.
2. Use 12 points Times New Roman font, one line space.
3. Title, author’s names, and affiliations (with addresses) should be centered.
4. The title should be written in bold capital letters.
5. The author’s affiliation and full address should be given in italics.
6. The name of the key-speaker should be underlined and the name of the author who will present the paper should be specified.
7. Abstracts must contain the following information:
Background and Aim
Method and Material
Discussion and Conclusion
The deadline for abstract submission is 30 March, 2020 / 17:00
Cancellation: 05 April, 2020 / 17:00
SAROS ORGANİZASYON BANK ACCOUNT DETAİLS
Saros Organizasyon ve Danışmanlık
Bank Name: Türkiye İş Bankası - TR
İs Bank TL Iban : TR04 0006 4000 0011 3002 2776 86
iş Bankası Euro İban : TR05 00064000 0021 3000 8294 53
Bank Branch Edirne Merkez 1300
Bank Account Number 22776 86